Stata 15 free download latest version for windows. It is a full offline installer setup of Stata 15.1 for the 64-bit operating system.
Stata 15 Review
Stata 15 is a wonderful application which is developed to be used by researchers, political scientists, biostatics, and economist. In addition to enormous other professionals. It is compatible not only with Windows but also with Linux OS and Mac. This application offers all the necessary objects on your fingertips such as matrix, data management, graphics capabilities, statistical and matrix language as well.
It provides the latest features which are helpful for the accomplishment of Bayesian analysis. It covers a wide range of regression models with Bayesian by working on Markov Chain and Metropolis-Hastings. This tool offers the best services for graphical illustration, administration, evaluation for statistical knowledge and performs other operations.
Tackle the programming performance inside the program and view graphical knowledge and charts. It handles all kinds of tasks and delivers the result in Microsoft Excel format. There is an IRT model that is used to analyze the newly developed instruments.
You can use it for general purposes such as for medical, research and biostatistics. In addition, it supports the graphics command in which users get the opportunity to add the additional commands by combining the graph as well. The user can easily estimate the fractional outcome, categorical outcomes, and binary outcomes. it offers the ability to check the choice, linear and related models without any problem. It helps to perform the multi-data analysis, LCA, ICM, and IRT, etc. Further, you can create a report for power, size consumption analysis.
Features of Stata 15
- Magnificent program for the researcher, economist, and biostatistics operation.
- Allows integrating the MS Excel.
- Command-line and graphical user interface.
- Utilize on Linux, Mac and OS.
- Handle the programming inefficient way.
- offers to estimate fractional outcomes.
- Gives the ability to perform various analyses.
- Provides the ability to create a report after an exact estimate.
- The user can create graphs, charts, and lineplots.
System requirements of Stata 15 Free Download
- Supporting Windows: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Required Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Stata 15 Free Download
Clicking on the below button will start the neat and clean downloading of Stata 15.1 at lightning speed.